1977 spitfire for sale

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1977 spitfire for sale
From: bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 21:46:25 -1000
Listers,  some casual acquaintances of mine are wanting to sell their 77
spitfire.  They just placed the add on the VTR web site.  The car is in  pretty
decent shape overall.  As his add says there is little or no rust.  I pulled up
the carpets on the front floor boards and check them out and they are the
original floorboards and extremely solid.  I believe he mentioned that when
he had the body work done the rockers were repaired. Overall I think its a
very nice car.  Their asking price is $4700.

My personal feeling is that with very little detail work the car could be an
excellent daily driver.

The contact info for the car is as follows.  I would be happy to answer what
questions I can however.

       Name: Mike & Brenda McNair
       Email: bmcnai@aol.com
       Home Phone: 402-483-1498