SCCA Dash Plaque Sample Photos

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: SCCA Dash Plaque Sample Photos
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 18:40:07 -0500
Well everyone...I have two dash plaques done. One I've already installed
in my Spit - looks great, too.
The other I'm using as a sample. I've posted pictures to the following
addresses and I NEED YOUR INPUT!

These look great as repro's - the blue is not as light as I would like
and it's dithered, since the whole process was digital - even onto the
brass plate. They are the BEST AVAILABLE. :) Please let me know what you
think.

If, as a list member, you would like to place an order email me with the
subject: DASH PLAQUE ORDER.
I would like to see what the response will be before I can price them.
I'm thinking they will not exceed $15.

Have a look,

Vic

http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/Badge1.jpg