RE: SCCA Dash Plaque Sample Photos

To: "'wizardz'" <wizardz@toad.net>, millerb@netusa1.net,
Subject: RE: SCCA Dash Plaque Sample Photos
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:33:03 -0700
I still have the original plaque on my '79.  In fact the sheet of protective
plastic is still covering it too!  It has some tarnish on it from the "harsh
east coast Florida salt air".  The dates on it (according to my 12 year old
son whom I called to confirm it), are:  '64, '68, '69, '70, '71, '72, and
'73, all in a single row.

Reid
'79 Spitfire