Re: CEI Questions...

To: rhill <hill@mninter.net>
Subject: Re: CEI Questions...
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 23:30:50 -0400
How did you determine that it was the module that died? I'm trying to
determine that on mine and whether it's the module or the coil.

Cheers,
Bob

--
Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712
***************************
Blackbird Association
Member #1263
***************************
Charter Member
TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
http://www.tlc-brotherhood.org/
Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
432 AMS/Autopilot
***************************
Member Udorn VFW Post 10249
Sawadee Home Page http://www.khonkaen.com/vfw/index.htm
***************************
Life Member Air Force Association
http://www.afa.org
Life Member Air Force Sergeant Association
http://www.afsahq.org/
SpitList
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500
FM43376UO - Daily Driver