Re: Clutch or brake air bleed

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Clutch or brake air bleed
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:19:03 -0400
Believe what you want, do it the way you want.. it's your car.
30 years experience... 45+ cars speaks for itself!

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com

It's not new if its flushed through the system.  Otherwise why is it being
purged.
Ps