RE: Tonneau Cover

To: "rhill" <hill@mninter.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tonneau Cover
From: "David Stewart" <dstewar1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:54:29 -0400
Certainly!  It does tend to pull on the grommets, especially the one towards
the center, but if you like to drive with the top down all the time, as I
do, it's much easier to snap up/zip up than it is to put the top up.  As you
say, it really only keeps out leaves and probing (honest) eyes, and if it
looks like rain at all, put the top up!

Dave