Re: Exhaust systems?

To: Spitfire List2 <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Exhaust systems?
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

i have a 72 mk4 and i just recently installed a mk3 muffler onto
a mk4 front pipe.  i needed to adapt the muffler to the pipe a
little bit to pick up the stock mounting point.  but it's on and
it sounds great!  very burbly, and snorty when you step on it.
i am planning on mounting up some headers to the system as soon
as i get them from TSI.  and apart from a faster cam, the engine
is pretty much a stock 1300.

--- wizardz <wizardz@maxinter.net> wrote:

> ..what's everyone using?
> time for a new one... am looking for a performance
> system since I have a cam'ed, DCOE 45 breathing,
> shaved head 1500.
> How loud? How much? comments?
>
> Paul Tegler
> 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
> Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
> Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
> email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com

===
nikolai jaremka
72 spitfire mkIV