Re: Re Large Americans was Re: Spits in England (was Re: Plastic Mirror

To: <Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com>
Subject: Re: Re Large Americans was Re: Spits in England (was Re: Plastic Mirror mount) now rather non-lbc
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:50:16 +0100
I felt I ought to respond to this. If it's Susan Hensley you're referring
to, ignore the following.

If it's me, thanks for the compliment. Just one thing - I'm actually a Brit
living in good old Blighty. You know, the ones that got kicked out of the
colonies. <Sue ducks to avoid anything hurled her way>

Anyway, how did you find a way to look through my computer screen to see my
stunning figure - I'm sure Bill Gates would love to know the secret - just
think what he could do with that technology.

I'll leave Laura to respond or not as she wishes.

Sue