Fw: List Shirts

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: List Shirts
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:34:17 -0400
I have been prompted from Sandy (see below) to ask if there are any other
list members in the UK that would like to participate in the embroidered
shirts I am having made. If there are let me know in the next several days.
I will try to work out a way to have one person receive the shirts in the UK
and then re-ship them locally, I believe this will help with the cost.

Ralph