Re: wanted

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: wanted
From: Bill Manning <gripdad@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 11:35:52 -0800
    A 1296 cc small journal Spit engine with dual Weber 40 DCOE's, 13.5 to 1
compression, open header, full race cam with 1/2" lift and allot of overlap,
Arias alloy pistons w/Carillo rods and TotalSeal rings, offset welded heat
treated crank for more stroke,  ported & polished head w/TR6 valves running 110
octane leaded racing fuel will put out about 130 HP if you run 30º BTDC timing
at about 7500 RPM. If I missed anything please let me know.  -Bill Manning- VARA
E/P #3 Spit