Re: wanted

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: wanted
From: Bill Manning <gripdad@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:16:24 -0800
Joe,
    It works for me. I ran two seasons with this set up. I won the flag race at
Buttonwillow last year in a 40 car field, and blew a large hole in my block at
the
very next race at Tustin Thunder due to a spun #3 rod bearing. I used the same
recipe
on my new engine except I indexed the cam this time and replaced the stock rods
with
the Carillo's $$$. They are supposed to be much kinder to the bearings. Good
luck
with Tiny Tim.                             -Bill Manning-VARA E/P Spit #3