Re: Bright Moon Effects

To: Laura.G@141.com, pabowen@mediaone.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bright Moon Effects
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 21:23:42 PST

Laura:

The rays from your "Bright Moon" experience have gotten to you. Beware of
1973 Corvette Yellow Spit if you are ever in Upstate NY during the summer.
You and Nigel might catch a glimpse of my taillights. It should be clear
view even at night without the "bright moon" since a GM alternator power my
lights and there are no oil smoke screens.

Dayton