RE: R/R rusted floorpans

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: R/R rusted floorpans
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:48:59 -0500
Barry and list,  I have not had the work done but did have a quote on it
once from Kevin Allen.  He wanted $700 in labor to do the job.  Which at the
time I thought was astronomical but now I think is probably cheap.  I
started doing this job and made it half way through before finding a better
spit.  Defineately a hard job, that is not for the weak at heart.

Patrick Bowen