Online project log -- any advice welcome!

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Online project log -- any advice welcome!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:47:25 -0800
Thanks to all who so kindly responded about DOT 5, how to best convert, etc.
I'm ready to rock and roll with silicone fluid.  For anyone who's
interested, I've launched the "Projects" page on my round-tail Spitfire site
today and would welcome any and all comments, advice, etc.  I AM AN AMATUER
AT THIS, but I'm trying very hard to do things "right".  This list is going
to be my life support for the next couple of years or however long it takes
me!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3