Re: Real Fear

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Real Fear
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:02:45 -0500
Fred,  I have been there and done that.  My heart goes out to you..  You
should be glad that you could not open the hood.  I made that mistake in a
'88 Ford Escort to have it erupt in flames when the air hit it and then
explode.   Man was that a nightmare.

Hope everything else turns out ok.
Patrick Bowen