Re: Outfitting new garage / shop - looking for ideas

To: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Outfitting new garage / shop - looking for ideas
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:17:12 -0800 (PST)
What kind of roof does it have?

When I build my shop (someday), I will make sure that
the roof trusses are strong enough to use for engine
hoist, etc.

Handy to plumb compressed air pipes around the outside
with quick disconnects at strategic points.

If pouring cement floor, embed some very heavy bolts,
washers on heads, heads in concrete, threads sticking
up, at the edges near walls. Handy for bolting down
stuff, also can hook comealong/chains for minor frame
and body pulling, etc.

Carter
http://im.yahoo.com