Re: Can I afford a bead blaster?

To: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>, <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Can I afford a bead blaster?
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:14:36 -0500
Jeff, I am not sure the difference between bead and sandblasting - other
than the media.  I do know that I paid $45 for my sandblaster (probably
still paid to much).  I have seen sand blasters that you drop into a bucket
of sand for $12 (which I consider a better deal than what I got).

However if you can get a cabinet blaster like walt for $150 go for it,  this
is way better than blasting in the driveway with goggels and old t-shirts
wrapped around your head.

Patrick Bowen