Re: Bleeding Clutch

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding Clutch
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:06:01 -0000
Hi all
This thing has set me thinking and I am going to sort out some kind of end
fitting for this remote bleed idea as soon as I have something I will post
it here.
While I am here does anyone know a couple who are members of the Vintage
Triumphs of Wisconsin who visited STER last year shortly after visiting the
Isle of Wight and met a couple from the Isle of Wight also visiting STER. If
you know them please will you pass on my contact details as I would like to
get in touch with them.
TIA
Graham