Re: j type overdrive relay wiring

To: Graham Stretch <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>,
Subject: Re: j type overdrive relay wiring
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:42:57 -0800
Huw, Graham, many thanks for the answers. That at least explains the circuit
diagrams.

So what is the relay next to the horn relay on the firewall?
See haynes manual page 222 section 15 and the illustration. Similarly the Bently
page 487 section 86.55.04.

It is all wired up just like the illustrations!

Also the reference to the seatbelt interlock is in the Bentley page 489 section
86.57.00.
Not having had a US model before I was wondering. UK models were so much easier
to do especially at the same period complete lack of the emmisions stuff and
twin SU. Oh teh memoies of balancing the carbs.

Alan