Re: Clutch kit recommendation

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch kit recommendation
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:40:30 -0000
Hi Terry
No probably not, I use a company which supplies recunditioned clutch kits,
they basically only use the pressed steel bits all the rest is replaced
including the pressure plate friction disc, they include in the kit a
branded release bearing, TOB? and the only thing that has ever failed in a
kit from them was a release bearing, (which they replaced by return of post,
before the car was returned to me). The cost of these is a fraction of the
cost of B&B ? QH etc.

Graham