Re: What the heck's a S.4221A-19?

To: kstewart@wwdc.com, frank@zk3.dec.com, Triumphcars@onelist.com,
Subject: Re: What the heck's a S.4221A-19?
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:14:56 EST
Hi Keith,
Are you a customer of Ted Schumacher at TSI?  He mentioned your name to me as
someone looking for a pair of highback spitfire seats for a MK3.  I have a
beautiful pair with one flaw.  When I brought them home I punched a hole a
whole in the back of the drivers side.  It is easily repairable.  Even the
foams seem to be very good on these except for one of the headrest that seems
a little empty.  I know what a new set of seat covers cost for these, but I
don't know what a fair price for the set of seats would be.  I'm possibly
going to restore a MK3 of my own (at least 3 years away), but would entertain
an offer.
Thanks,
Bill Brockschmidt
Springfield, IL