RE: Baby Boomers & LBCs

To: Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Baby Boomers & LBCs
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:23:24 -0600
When I get accused of being 'middle age crazy', I always say.

"It's has nothing to do with my age, I've always wanted a car like this.  Now
I can finally afford it!"

My first love was a 1961 BRG TR3-A that my older brother owned when I was in
my early teens, a long, long, long time ago.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

As I get older I spend more and more time thinking about the here-after.  I go
someplace to get something and I think... What am I here-after?