RE: Minitor Wheels at VickyBrit for $399.00 a set

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Minitor Wheels at VickyBrit for $399.00 a set
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:25:53 -0600
My brother bought a set of these last winter from Vicky Brit for his MG
Midget.  They are good looking and seem to be well made.  I'd love to get a
set for my '77 Spit if they had a 13x6 or 13x7 wheel.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
 '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'