Re: Minitor Wheels at VickyBrit for $399.00 a set

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minitor Wheels at VickyBrit for $399.00 a set
From: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:16:49 -0700
They are indeed $399, I just ordered a set on Monday and they came in today.
They look pretty well made, although the paint is put on kind of thick and
looks like it ran a bit in places.  Looks a lot better than the rusty
stockers though.  According to VB you also have to buy $40 set of lug nuts.
MikeC