Re: parts cleaners-- worth it?

To: bwesterdale@edax.com, frank@zk3.dec.com, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: parts cleaners-- worth it?
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:48:19 EST
Steve and Frank,
Another hint about tools--if you are serious about a sawzall (nobody kids
about tools).
I have a nice Ryobi that was a premium for purchasing KODAK professional film
for my photography business, BUT if I had to buy one, I'd get the 18.8 volt
DeWalt battery powered type with the drill, circular saw and flashlight.  I
use my 14.4 cicul;ar saw on just about everything but the cars.  The
flashlight is MAGNIFICIENT!!!  It has a rotatable head which is wonderful for
working on the cars.  I have used the sawszall to cut up old rusted body
parts (car bodies).
Bill Brockschmidt