Re: Help with door latch

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help with door latch
From: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:22:41 +0000

Jeff,

Yes, you're right, it is the strike plate that's adjustable.  Make sure you have
a decent screwdriver - it'll probably be difficult to loosen the screws, and
you'll need to screw it in fairly tight after you've finished to prevent it
slipping if the door is slammed.  Apart from that, it's just trial and error to
get it in the right position (unless someone knows a magic way of positioning it
which I don't).

Dean