Parting out '76 spit

Subject: Parting out '76 spit
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:24:11 -0500
Hi all,

I am parting out a '76 spit and I would like to know of anybody who needs
stuff from it.  The rearend and the rear spring are spoken for.  The body
and frame are also toast but there are still lots of good parts.

If you have inquiries contact me off-list and I will see if I can help.  I
am loked in Ontario Canada if that makes a difference.

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com
74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
                   using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
                   and suspension KF1951HE.
                  "The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "
76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts only

95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4 ( A BIG Triumph Support Vehicle)