1976 Spitfire tub in need of home.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 Spitfire tub in need of home.
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:38:04 EST
Greetings list. I still have the 1976 Spitfire tub. If anyone is interested
in it let me know. the description is as follows:

1976 Spitfire 1500 tub only
No title
Needs floorpans
Very little rust
No bonnet or boot lid (Patrick Bowen is getting those)
No suspension or drive train
No frame (Am keeping that for a future project)
Has steering column
Has seat frames
One rear axle shaft
one front rotor
one rear hub (no drum)
old black carpet (still in decent shape)
Both doors (pass. side has window)
One air cleaner assembly
One lower plastic air grille (in great shape)
Front and rear bumpers (in decent shape)

There is a couple more items I believe but can't remember them off the top of
my head. It is still down the road at my previous home. This tub would make a
good racer project. The tub is located at Live Oak, Florida. I would be
willing to trade for some parts I need for my 79 Spitfire "Judas" or my 62
Sprite. If nobody takes this car in the next month or so I will chop the body
panels off it and send what's left to the scrap yard. I have to many projects
right now as it is and just don't have the time to do anything with this tub.
If you are interested in the tub or the parts or both e-mail me off the list.
Pictures of the 76 can be seen on my web site in the Spitfire section. Thank
you.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell)
1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme (wife's car)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)