Re: manifold for SU2's

To: "Toni Thorn" <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Subject: Re: manifold for SU2's
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:19:01 -0000
Hi Harve
If you have a 1500 your best setup would be the HS4'S and manifold, yes you
are correct AFAIK that the MKIII manifold should fit the 1500 I have had
more success with the 1500 manifold + carbs on a 1300 than with the 1300
set-up.

Graham
PS I have some but am in the UK (Isle of Wight)
http://members.tripod.co.uk/TriumphIW/index.html A little dot about 2 miles
below Portsmouth / Southampton.