manifold for su2's

To: "spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: manifold for su2's
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:18:20 -0500
harve,

i highly recommend giving scott harper at team triumph a call.  i think i
remember his website listing the manifold at $100, but don't quote me on
it...
try him at 330-392-7176
and
www.teamtriumph.com

between he and ted at tsi, i can almost always be sure that i am going to
find what i need at the best prices, as well as help getting those carbs set
up.
hope this helps,
jim libecco
76 ESP or FSP spit, if scca would make up their minds....