dust cover idea

To: <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: dust cover idea
From: "Richard Stieg" <rstieg@cityofbartlett.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:25:31 -0600
After trying your quick dust cover removal idea, I want to pass along a
safety caveat.

use 100 or less grains of powder and make sure the neighbors aren't home.

Cost me a dining room window, hallway mirror, dresser mirror, vet bills for
replacement of two cats posterior parts, bedroom window and a tree surgeon
to remove the remnants of the cap from the oak tree on the other side of his
house. No sense of humor. The guy drives a Miata, anyway.

rick stieg 75 spit (now on the ATF's "watch" list)