Re: Distributer Drive Gear GT6+

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Distributer Drive Gear GT6+
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:07:28 -0500
Ha... most (I SAID MOST) 2 strokes don't have distributors
they usually use CDI and or crank triggered ignition

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html