Re: Wood steering wheels

To: holmes_law@hotmail.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wood steering wheels
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:40:31 PST
I think I responded earlier to this request.  I bought a Lecarra and have
had it about 15 years now and it still looks new.  I think the name of place
I bought it from is call British Motor Sports.  I believe they are located
in Oregon but I not sure.  I am in China now and dont have my records with
me.

I have picture of my interior that shows the wheel if you want a copy let me
know.

**As a note for all listeners if you have a vehicle that the year, title, or
vin numbers have been changed keep it to yourself.  In New York it is felony
to switch vins.

Thats your free legal advice for the day.

Dayton