Re: Distributer housing

To: Mark Campbell <spitfire@shelby.net>
Subject: Re: Distributer housing
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:40:03 -0600
Mark
    I did the same thing on my 72 motor. I knew where my #1 plug went , but I
could not get the distributor to drop in. If I were to get it dropped in, my
Vacuum advance would be against the motor also.  What I found was that I had
the drive coupling on the bottom of the distributor 180 off when I reassembled
distributor.
All I did, was remove the coupling from the shaft and turn it 180. Worked just
fine.

THnx
Pat
63 Spitfire