Interesting item on eBay web site item#250086406: 4 Triumph Spitfire 150

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#250086406: 4 Triumph Spitfire 1500's for 1 price.
From: speedracre@netzero.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:28:55 PST
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  4 Triumph Spitfire 1500's for 1 price.
Seller: palikhan@aol.com
Starts: 01/30/00, 19:36:42 PST
Ends:   02/06/00, 19:36:42 PST
Price:  Currently $260.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250086406

Item Description:
        4 Spitfires 1977 to 1979 all california cars and in need of some work,1
1979 that runs and drives needs top and interior,1 1978 runs and drives needs
top and interior,2 1977 that are complete but need some work engine is free and
also need top and interior,all of them have bill of sale only and have not been
on the road for a few years.I have kept  a low reserve of 1000
for all 4 cars.Thanks and happy bidding.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com