Re: Looking for a rebuildable 1500

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a rebuildable 1500
From: "Donn" <chadd@odyssey.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:53:08 -0500
Hi Paul,
I've got a 1500 engine w/trans sitting in the barn. Pulled it this past
summer.I can look
it over a bit to get the #'s, as I forgot what year the car was.I will sell
the engine less
starter & gen for $375 + shipping.
How's that auto-x beast comming?
I'm thinking it's about time to get started on my own engine rebuild.The
crank
decided to run as a dual system,while trying to keep a 356 in the rear
mirror, at
Summit Point.Last race of my season with two laps left.I guess timing was
better than
a first race of the year.
Managed to save the carbs.
Let me know,