Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage

To: HD50EL@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:29:40 EST
Hi, folks

I like John's idea of flights. Certainly we should plan other regional
get-togethers besides the SCCA Solo II event. Some of the Vintage events look
like fun, such as Watkins Glen. Their SVRA event is June 4th.

Just to offer another thought about logos. I recall that Triumph had an ad
back in the 70's that showed a Spitfire decked out in camouflage with the RAF
"bullseye" design on the side. This was the inspiration for the car shown on
The Roadster Factory catalog. I don't have that ad around. Does anyone else
have it in their archives? It might be worth looking at.

Tom Burke

In a message dated 02/16/2000 5:48:18 AM !!!First Boot!!!, HD50EL@aol.com