Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage

To: reid.w.simmons@intel.com, HD50EL@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:30:03 EST
That's a good question. I don't know much about copyrights. My Commercial art
teacher always encouraged stealing good ideas wherever you could find them. I
see entire ads posted elsewhere and I suppose that, if the artwork is
re-rendered as an emblem with lettering, etc., that it would be OK. TRF seems
to have latched onto the concept for their "Pizza Delivery" Spitfire.

Tom Burke
80 Spit (which, come to think of it, needs a paint job...hmmm)