to Chrome or not to Chrome?

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: to Chrome or not to Chrome?
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:31:35 -0500
Well, after taking a look at several cars, I have decided to add a bit of
chrome to my '79 Black Bumpered Spit.  Even adding some chrome to a point.

I have decided to chrome/rechrome the following items. (if possible)
        Mirrors (standard style not bullets)
        Rear License plate lamps
        Windsheild Capping (Where the softtop mates with the windscreen)
        Door caps ( the ones that are right behind your left shoulder on the
quarter panel)
        Chrome door handles and handle wells.
        bonnet latches
        last but not least - I am going to chrome all of the metal trim that
covers the seams of the fenders!

I don't know if I am overdoing it or not, but I think that it will look good
against the dark British Racing Green color with Tan interior.  If you have
an opinion on this let me have it before it is too late.

Patrick Bowen