Help me paint the fence

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help me paint the fence
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:41:18 -0800
Who was it that got the other kids to help him paint the picket fence by
making it look like something fun rather than a chore?  Tom Sawyer?  Or was
it Huckelberry Finn?

In any event, I'm asking all Spitfire list members to add their favorite
link including your own (if it doesn't already appear) on my Spitfire links
page.  It's fun and easy to do!  All that I ask is that you check the links
page first to make certain that the site you have in mind hasn't already
been added and make sure you place your link in the category that best
describes the site.

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitlinks/spitlinks.cgi

If you have different categories to suggest, please let me know via email.

I've added most of the ones currently there myself, but I KNOW there must be
other great Spitfire sites and parts resources out there worthy of a link!
If each of you could come up with one or two for favorite enthusiast sites,
parts resources, upholsterers, body shops, auto transport companies that you
can vouch for, etc., that would really be great.

When I decided that I wanted another Spitfire last Fall, I was absolutely
RAVENOUS for information and pictures.  That's why I created the image
gallery and links page on my site.  If you haven't visted lately, you should
see all the GREAT cars that have been submitted!  And more are on the way!
Thanks in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3