Re: HEADERS

To: Ron Krantz <rkrantz@Prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: HEADERS
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 20:03:06 -0700
There are various schools of thought regarding perfectly matched
lengths.  Some say a slightly different pattern of lengths helps one
cylinder scavenge the exhaust gasses from adjacent pipes.  That's why I
won't be offering any complete headers (only Flanges).

Regards,
Joe

P.S. Just like cams, there are different formulas for different
applications.