Re: Brake drum fasteners

To: "terrence.banbury@dnr.state.oh.us" <terrence.banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Brake drum fasteners
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:04:42 -0500
Terry, Mine was missing a couple  of screws when I got it so I took one and
went to NAPA and got a similar one. Correct thread and slotted. Just a little
too long. Hacksaw took care of that though. Never seen hex ones on a car as yet
though. Always slotted on cars I have seen. Mind you I never looked for hex
type in NAPA.

Alan