Re: Tense driving lately

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Tense driving lately
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:48:03 -0800
My mum tried to teach me to drive-and it was a disaster! She made me so
nervous, yelling directions and getting all stressed. So, My Step-father
took over the chore-and it was fun and a joy! (But, he was used to the race
track-so I guess for him it was really a rather stressless thing by
comparison!)

Oh, I learned in the Rockies-on dirt roads covered in ice and snow. What
curb? ;-)  (I've since learned about curbs and parallel parking from living
in ITaly!)

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!