Re: Convertable top

To: "spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Convertable top
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:48:07 -0500
Tim, I think you are about to open a whole war on potential favorite
lubricants.  My personal favorite is white lithium, mainly because I have
used it in so many applications that I have mountains of the stuff.  I have
used it as a lube in R/C car racing, bicycle racing, cars, etc. and have
never had a problem with the stuff.  It doesn't dry out much, stays put, and
lubricates well.  That is my personal choice.

Now from the engineers on the list, all the other replies of what would be
better.

jim

From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: rear spring

>I put moly grease in between the leaves..
does this have any advantage over standard lithium grease?
cheers
Tim