Re: Putting Top Down

To: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Putting Top Down
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 10:58:45 -0800
That sounds about right.

And I like to wrap the frame in soft, flannel cloths so that the frame
doesn't rub against the plastic windows.

At our Triumph Register meeting a few weeks ago, we had a guest 'speaker' a
guy who does tops-does a lovely job installing zip out windows into TR4
hoods. Anyway, he said that whenyou have the plastic windows that are
clouded or scratched and such, to use carnuba wax on them! Clears them right
up! I haven't tried it yet, but a couple of the guys at the meeting said
they had-and it works great!

Just thought I'd pass that on...

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!