Re: Putting Top Down

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Putting Top Down
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 18:30:23 -0000
Hi Pat
I've been nagged at by several people about folding the top properly. This
seems to involve undoing all snaps (including those holding the frame to the
hood-sticks) and unzipping the rear window if you have one. Then pull the hood
up and backwards a little as you fold the hood-frame down. The bit you're
holding at that time then gets drawn forward over the hood-frame. It should
then be possible to fold the corners in along the vinyl between the triangular
windows & the rear one so that none of the clear parts are folded in any way.

Hope that makes some sense, I'm describing this from memory.

Suzie