Re: Optional Extras

To: <Growe58@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Optional Extras
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:28:05 -0800
That's a very cool momento to have.  My sister mailed me two repair
estimates she received for her original '67 Mk3 (that I subsquently bought)
when she was rear ended by someone.  For the rear valance, trunk lid and
paint, plus labor -- the estimates ranged from... get this -- $140 - $160.

Remarkable.

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego