Small clock to match Spit gauges?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Small clock to match Spit gauges?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:29:33 -0500
Hello gang,

While Freddy is in pieces I am redoing a few things in the interior. I am
going to re-veneer the dash, and while I am at it get rid of a those ugly
new style warning lights for the simple old style round red ones, and I
want to move my oil pressure gauge up into the dash itself. I figure I will
put it in the left side round opening in the metal support that I think is
where GT6's have their eyeball vents. While I am at it I would like to put
a clock in the corresponding hole on the right side. Anyone have (or know
of a source for) a clock that will be a reasonable match for the stock
Smiths gauges? I don't want to spend an utter fortune to do this - I think
worst case a VDO clock from a Volvo would be a reasonable cheap match.

TIA,

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine