Re: Update on Baby Blue

To: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Update on Baby Blue
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:10:08 +0100
Hi Suzie
If you are only in Gosport will we see you for the Isle of Wight camping
weekend Friday 28th April to Monday 1st May Hosted by the TSSC IoW Area,
with other local Triumph clubs in attendance. This event is attended by
people from most of the lower half of the UK and usually manages 30-40 cars.

Graham.