Re: Engine Conversion

To: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Subject: Re: Engine Conversion
From: AH1962SP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:12:19 EDT
Dean.Dashwood@enron.com writes:

<<
 I've heard of it being done both ways - I believe it would be easy to put
 the Spit body on the GT6, assuming the chassis is good.  If you do it the
 other way round, you'll need to swap the whole of the
 drive-train/suspension/brakes/etc.  But since I've never done either, and
 wouldn't have the skills to do it even if I wanted, I'll leave it to the
 list to debate! >>
I always thought the idea was to have a gt6 convertable

Bruce Cincinnati

1959 spriteMKl
1962spriteMKll
1968 spriteMKlV